Hyg Chair Front Upholstery Oak
Inspired by Danish hygge, designer Simon Legald has created the Hyg furniture series. When the series was introduced in 2018, it consisted of a 2-seater sofa, lounge chairs and a footstool. In 2020, the range expands with a chair and barstool that share the characteristics of the lounge series: the hearty, organic curves designed with a focus on sublime comfort.
The concept of hygge is all about feeling good – security, warmth and comfort all form part of its DNA, and it is precisely these qualities that provide the template for the Hyg collection. With the new models, the range – and the coziness – further unfolds, and new possibilities arise of creating coherent environments with both dining and lounge areas.
Shell: Polypropylene (PP), PU-foam
Front Upholster Textile:
- Main Line Flax (70% Pure New Wool, 30% Flax)
- Synergy (95% Pure New Wool, 5% Nylon)
- Ultra Leather (Water-based aniline dye)
Legs: Painted or Lacquered oak
Size & weight:
Seat Height: 18.11"
Weight: 16.75 lb
A shell of high-strength polypropylene is mounted with four screws and cups to a wooden base. The Hyg chair is delivered fully assembled.
Production Time: 6-8 weeks
* This item is made to order, and it is produced according to your specific choices of fabric and color. Therefore, we are unable to offer a refund or an exchange once the order has been made.
- The average Lead Time from the order date to delivery is about 14 weeks. Please contact us if you have more questions.